|The discerning visitor doesn't just want a place to stay - they want
a guest house that is beautiful, comfortable, and convenient - and large enough
for a group of family or friends to all stay together. If that's what you're looking
for, McBath Street House, an unhosted rancher, can be yours. The 4 bedrooms can sleep
up to 8 guests, sharing two full baths. The family room and master bedroom have TVs.
The updated galley kitchen is fully equipped, with open access to a 4-seat formal
dining room and a 4-seat dinette in the family room. The comfortable family room has
ample seating, a standalone bar, and a wood stove. The living room seating area is
complemented by a fireplace. The covered back porch area includes additional seating.
Basement washer/dryer available for use. Ample parking. A CATA stop is only 0.2 miles away;
the CATA Game Day Shuttle stop is 2 miles away. You're only 1.5 miles to the PSU campus &
downtown / 3.5 miles to Beaver Stadium. You're a mere minute's drive from the Waffle Shop
and 5 minutes from all the major shopping/dining establishments along North Atherton Street.
No smoking or vaping on property or grounds.|
• Unhosted property
• Sleeps 8 guests on 2 queen and 2 double beds
• 2 full baths - master bedroom and main hallway
• 3.5 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Ceiling fans and a window AC unit
• Nonsmokers only
• Guest WiFi available
• No children
• Pet free
• Price: $1200 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.