|Come enjoy a peaceful country setting in this large, private, lower level suite that is surrounded by an organic farm. Country Inn has a spacious living area, a two-acre yard, and plenty of parking. The suite's kitchenette is stocked with an assortment of breakfast items, including fresh baked treats. Outside, guests have a patio with picnic table offering an awesome view of the seven mountains. The Country Inn is located near Potters Mills, just off Rt. 322 - 9 miles from Penn's Cave and 3 miles from the Grange Fairgrounds in Centre Hall.
"We stayed at the Country Inn and were warmly welcomed by Jeanie Carey. The suite was roomy, comfortable and had anything and everything we needed. We enjoyed a great continental breakfast with yogurt, fruit and baked treats. Jeanie is a fantastic hostess and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there." - Regina
• Un-hosted lower level suite with a private entrance
• Sleeps up to 6 - Queen private bedroom & living room with a queen futon & sofa-bed
• 1 full bath
• 14 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children are welcome
• Air conditioning
• Nonsmokers only
• WiFi available
• One dog on property but not in the suite
• Average price range for 2 guests: $145 - $175 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.