|In the renowned fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm, Briar Rose is a girl of unsurpassed beauty and goodness - and you'll find the same can be said of your stay at the Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast. To visit here is to partake of the very best of B&B experiences, and one look at this property - originally constructed in 1887, and meticulously maintained and decorated inside and out - will tell you why guests return to stay year after year. The Gazebo Room features a queen-size bed, corner jacuzzi tub, balcony, and private full bath. The queen-size Fauna Room shares a full bath with the Flora and Merryweather rooms (adjoining, each with a double bed). An additional single cot is available. Breakfast, snacks, and beverages are included; guests also enjoy use of the outdoor hot tub.
• Traditional B&B
• 3 Bedrooms - 2 queens & 1 double
• 2 full-bath
• 25 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Kids 10 years and older welcome
• Window air conditioning units and ceiling fans
• Smoking outside (parking lot only)
• WiFi available
• Cat on property
• Average property price range: $119 - $162 per night - per room + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.