|The town of Millheim may be small, but if you're interested in seeing the best of culture and the outdoors that Central PA has to offer, this is the place to visit - and Three Porches is the place you want to stay to enjoy it all! Only 2 blocks' walk from the food, craft beers, and music at the renowned Elk Creek Cafe and Aleworks, Three Porches is a beautiful, quiet haven for fly-fishers, Wilderness 101 mountain bike racers, and Mid-State Trail hikers alike. You're only a short drive from the intense experiences at Camp Woodward - the serene natural beauty of Penn's Cave and Poe Paddy State Park - and it's so easy to get to everything in State College and on the Penn State campus!
• Traditional B&B with 3 bedrooms
• Sleeps 9 guests
° Porch Room (1 queen & a single)
° Buttermold (1 queen w/TV)
° Maria's (2 single beds)
° Front-porch swing-bed
• 2.5 full-bath
• 25 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Children welcome
• Air conditioning / electric fireplaces
• Non-smokers only
• WiFi available
• No Pets
• Average property price range: $115-$150 per night - per room + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.