|This historic home was built in 1938 and is located within easy walking distance to Beaver Stadium. Just blocks from Downtown State College & Penn State Campus, this lovely home has a second floor boasting three guest rooms that share a hall bath.
"Thanks so much - we had a great time at Janis and Nick's home. They were very lovely and welcoming, the location was great, and their beautiful animals made it easier to be away from our own lol!" - Robyn
• Hosted property with breakfast provided
• 6 Guests - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 set of bunk beds
• 1 bath
• 1.9 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Kids two years and older welcome
• Smoking outside only
• Air conditioning
• WiFi available
• Two cats and one dog on premises
• Average price range: $165 - $175 per night - per room + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.