|I-99 Tyrone Exit, off Route 453 South in Sinking Valley/Village of Arch Springs, across the street from the Mill House is The Manor House (a formal house), built around 1805. The second floor boasts four guest rooms and the third floor has a bonus room with a pull-out sofa-bed. Common areas include a formal living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Nearby to the Grier School and Juniata College. Perfect place for a party - reunion, graduation, wedding, etc.
• Un-hosted property - kitchen stocked with breakfast items
• Sleeps up to 12 - second floor has 3 queens and pair of twins; queen sofa bed and 2 twin beds in attic
• 4.5 baths
• 30 miles to Beaver Stadium
• Kids 10 years and older welcome
• Central air conditioning except on the third floor
• Smoking outside only
• WiFi available
• No pets
• Average property price: $600 per night + tax *
* hosts reserve the right to alter room rates for event weekends at their discretion. Price range listed is per night tax not included. Prices are based on a two night stay. Surcharge for one night stay or additional guests may apply. Rates for weekday and long term stays vary. Please contact StateCations for availability.
Click any picture to enlarge it.